The most "bang for your buck", private lesson offer one-on-one sessions with your IKO Instructor to maximize your progress and cut your learning curve.
Only one student with one coach.
Always Included In Your Lessons:
How Long it takes to learn kiteboarding?
- Current year Kites - Board - Harness - Helmets
- Complementary wetsuit (depending upon stock & sizes), we recommend to purchase your own water shoes available at our shop.
- Coaching from IKO certified Instructor
- Worldwide IKO certification card at the end of your lesson
Let‘s be realistic, in average it takes 6 to 10 hours to get up on the board and ride both directions. It is crucial to understand that part of the learning process is to emphasize on all safety procedures and also practice them.
Many "instructors" may promise you a faster progression because they simple skim through those aspects and do not respect the safety standards. Therefore you will not be autonomous after your lessons and likely get in trouble once you go on your own.
At MiamiKiteboarding we are very committed to turn you into a safe and independent kiteboarder.
Students usually buy their own Gear after this course: Buy wisely by trying our Selection of Top Brands Equipment with your instructor guidance. And receive 3 hrs additional LESSON FOR FREE!
What Level will I Reach?
- According to your expectations, we recommend the following packages that have been the most successful from our experience.
- 3 hours: Kite piloting and safety procedures = Discovery IKO Level 1.
- hours: Kite control fully powered and first water start = Intermediate IKO Level 2.
- 9 hours: Riding both directions = Intermediate IKO Level 2 and 3.
- 15 hours: Consistent riding and upwind riding. = Independent IKO Level 3.
Any beginner Lesson starts with 1 hr GROUND CLASS The 6hrs Course is usually split in 2 or 3 days. Usually lessons sessions start at : 10 AM, 1 PM or 4 PM, time may vary according to Weather and your schedule. Arrive 20 min before the course to allow paperwork time.
All lessons regardless if purchased on line or on the beach require phone reservation minimum 24 before the planned lesson. There is a $100 cancellation policy for no shows. A 24hr notice required for all cancellation.You will be notified by Miami Kiteboarding School if your lesson has to be rescheduled due to the weather conditions; either because not safe or not sufficient.
Payments online: Print and Bring your receipt with you.
Payments on the beach: Any majors credit cards or cash accepted.